QUICK CALL REQUEST
Request a call now and we’ll reach out within 24 hours to schedule your estimate!
Vinyl Siding Installation
Vinyl siding is the most common siding choice selected by homeowners. Versatile, easily maintained, and affordable, this material satisfies both curb appeal and personal aesthetic. At The Modern Pros, we deliver expert vinyl siding installation to homeowners throughout Southeast Michigan.
Vinyl Siding Types
You can’t argue with the incredible options available in the realm of vinyl siding. No matter the size, style, or shape of your home, there is a siding that is suitable both functionally and aesthetically. Different types include:
- Clapboard: Also known as traditional lap siding, this style features narrow, flat boards with a curvature at the bottom for a shadowing effect.
- Dutch lap: This horizontal plank style of siding has a concave front and a bottom notch that creates a shadow and its distinctive appearance.
- Wood grain: Wood grain finishes allow homeowners to maintain the look of a wood-clad home without the maintenance required.
- Smooth: Free from obvious texture, smooth siding is a modern choice boasting clean lines and simplicity.
- Beaded seam: Sometimes referred to as beaded lap, this more decorative siding has a thick bottom edge – or bead – for a dramatic shadow and smooth finish.
- Board and batten: Thin strips of molding are placed over panel boards to create vertical lines, unique texture and shadow, and a distinctive rustic look.
- Traditional shake: Also know as cedar shake or hand-split shakes, this style is traditionally split from a cedar wood block, but the vinyl shake versions deliver a similar aesthetic and style in long-lasting vinyl.
- Half-round: This unique scalloped design features round vinyl siding with a subtle grain and saw marks for an authentic appearance.
Ply Gem Vinyl Siding Products
The Modern Pros rely on high-quality Mastic siding from Ply Gem vinyl for maintenance-free, durable, attractive materials. The colors, textures, and styles of siding allow for a vinyl siding installation that lasts. You never have to paint your house and can even opt for siding that includes insulated foam for energy efficiency or SolarDefense Reflective Technology.
- Mastic Quest siding: Holds up strong in the toughest and highest winds and delivers a virtually maintenance-free siding in all seasons.
- Mastic Eclipse siding: Economical and durable and designed to protect while dramatically enhancing curb appeal.
- Mastic Ovation siding: A host of color and style choices in deep, designer shades that are protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Mastic Cedar Discovery siding: Rugged like a real cedar shake and shingle siding but without the upkeep of staining, painting, or replacing.
- Mastic Board and Batten siding: A traditional style with flair that can work as a dominant cladding type or accent that highlights architectural features.
- Mastic Carvedwood siding: Optimal thickness and an array of designer-inspired colors, this siding is a popular choice among remodelers.
- Mastic Structure siding: A home insulation system that is a combo of vinyl siding technologies and high-performance foam that maintains desired temps in summer and winter.
Hire a Professional Contractor for Vinyl Siding Installation
Whether you need siding replacement or repair, getting new vinyl siding installation is a significant investment in the look and function of your home. The Michigan siding contractor you choose is just as important as the type of siding you select.
When you choose The Modern Pros for your vinyl siding installation, you get the following:
- High-quality materials
- Energy-efficient materials
- 25+ years of siding experience
- Deal directly with the owner
- Reasonable financing options
- Licensed and insured contractors
- Workmanship warranty