QUICK CALL REQUEST
Request a call now and we’ll reach out within 24 hours to schedule your estimate!
Roofing MaterialsRoofing materials are about more than just shingles. There are a host of supplies required to create a durable, weather-resistant roof on any building. At The Modern Pros in Southeast Michigan, we rely on established, brand-name products to ensure that every roof we are responsible for offers the very best coverage to keep a home’s inhabitants dry, warm, and safe.
CertainTeed Roofing Products
The Modern Pros uses CertainTeed roofing products on all our projects. These roofing materials are of the highest quality and value for homeowners, delivering shingles that are durable, affordable, and simply the best roof for a home. Available in a wide selection of rich, dramatic, eye-catching colors, CertainTeed shingles deliver incredible curb appeal and complement trim, siding, or stucco.
A laminate roofing shingle designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, Landmark shingles have dual-layered construction and the heaviest weight for extra protection from the elements.
CertainTeed Landmark Pro
Engineered to meet professional contractors’ exacting specifications, Landmark Pro outweighs standard laminates for optimal performance and great protection from the elements.
Built on a tough fiberglass base, the XT 25 is economically priced, weathers the elements, and is resistant to blow-off and tearing.
A luxury shingle that replicates the authentic appearance of natural slate, Belmont is made from top-grade roofing asphalt reinforced with a strong fiberglass mat and comes in rich hues and high-contrast shadow lines for the classic slate roof look.
Northgate shingles feature the latest advances in polymer science. ClimateFlex technology asphalt formula has rubber-like qualities that work at a molecular level to make shingles strong and pliable and give them improved cold-weather flexibility, hail resistance, and granule adhesion for the highest industry-rated impact protection.
The five Presidential shingles are in a class of their own, offering durability and dimension along with a traditional color palette.
- Presidential Shake: Top-tier, maintenance-free, wood shake replica with an intricate shingle design.
- Presidential Solaris: Cool, durable shingle replicates the look of hand-split wood shakes while providing innovative, eco-friendly, cool roof technology.
- Presidential Shake IR: Sculpted edges and a staggered design provide charm and beauty while heavyweight laminated layers are durable and resist high impact.
- Presidential TL Solaris: Have the rustic authenticity of wood shake and strength of triple laminate shingles with cool roof color technology.
- Presidential Shake TL: A luxury shingle with the look of cedar shakes and incredible performance as the industry’s thickest, toughest, heaviest shingle.
Other Roofing MaterialsThere is more to roofing materials than shingles alone. Other important elements that create a stunning finished roof include:
- Accessory shingles: CertainTeed’s Cedar Crest and Shadow Ridge accessory shingles complement or match any shingle in the Landmark series to cap the hips and ridges of a roof.
- Color companion products: CertainTeed Flintlastic SA is a low slope roofing product that coordinates flat roof areas like canopies, porches, and carports with the main roof.
- Waterproofing underlayment: The foundation of a roof is the first step in defense against the elements. A self-adhering underlayment is installed at the most vulnerable areas to prevent against leaks from rain and ice. A water-resistant underlayment delivers a protective layer over the roof deck, serving as a second barrier against leaks.
- Ventilation: Ridge vents combined with intake vents helps a roof breathe by allowing air to flow on the underside of the roof deck. This keeps the attic cool in summer and dry in winter and ensures a better-performing, longer-lasting roof.