QUICK CALL REQUEST
Request a call now and we’ll reach out within 24 hours to schedule your estimate!
Windows are a major investment in home improvement, and they’re well worth the effort and cost to keep your home insulated. New windows not only fit better in their space, they are clean and bright and let in light for a beautiful home. At Modern Pros, we offer a wide selection of replacement window options so you can find the solutions that are best for your space.
Types of Replacement Windows
Selecting windows can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack because there are so many options available. However, the build of your home, functional preferences, and cosmetic preferences will all impact what’s viable for your project. Some of the most common types of replacement windows include:
- Pocket windows: Fit inside the existing window frame, thereby reducing installation costs.
- New construction windows: Require the removal of the entirety of the old window, from frame to trim to sill.
- Single hung windows: Made of two panes, the bottom portion of which slides up and down to open while the upper pane is fixed.
- Double hung windows: Slide along a vertical track to open and close. Can be opened from the top or bottom for easy cleaning.
- Sliding windows: Open horizontally and function similarly to single-hung windows. Offer excellent ventilation and do not have breakable mechanical parts.
- Storm windows: Available in removable or permanent options. Installed inside or outside regular windows as an extra layer of insulation or protection.
- Casement windows: Open to the left or right using a crank. Design makes airflow control easy and creates a strong seal when closed against weather.
- Picture windows: Fixed windows that do not open or provide airflow. Made of one glass unit – like a picture – and create an unobstructed view of outside.
Depending on your preferences, you can select replacement windows with a classic or modern look or anything in between. Custom windows are always an option made especially for your home and its needs.
Benefits of Replacement Windows
When windows are aging or have been poorly installed, they become weak too soon and develop side effects that impact the comfort of your home. If your windows are tough to open and close, are drafty, or take on noticeable condensation, it’s time to talk to an expert about replacement windows. Replacement windows stop problems in their tracks with a variety of benefits:
- Energy efficient: Whether the weather outside is hot or cold, the last thing you want is for the interior of your home to match the exterior temperature. Premium energy efficiency features deliver comfort, consistent temperatures, and help save on heating and cooling costs.
- Strong and secure: Ever have a blustery day and hear certain windows in your home shake and clatter? They’re not supposed to do that, not if they are situated firmly in the frame. New windows deliver noise reduction from weather and loud outside sounds.
- Improved curb appeal: Windows are more than just glass fixtures in your home. Their framing, exterior color and material, and aesthetic elements contribute to curb appeal and reinforce the style of your home.
- Increased property value: Homeowners can see an incredible return on their investment with new window installation, should you choose to sell your home.
Get Replacement Windows The Modern Pros
If you’re interested in getting an estimate for replacement windows for your home, schedule a consultation with the experts at The Modern Pros. We will discuss the available brands, warranties, and time frames available for your unique home and its structure. We install all sizes and styles of replacement windows with several exterior colors from which to choose. Not only will new windows improve the performance of your home, they boost curb appeal too. Contact us to make an appointment.