QUICK CALL REQUEST
Request a call now and we’ll reach out within 24 hours to schedule your estimate!
When your home’s siding has a hole, dent, missing pieces, or other damage, it’s important to rely on an experienced siding company for restoration. The Modern Pros are siding contractors in Southeast Michigan that use high-quality materials and craftsmanship for all siding repairs, no matter how big or small.
Vinyl Siding Repairs
The Modern Pros use Mastic siding products by Ply Gem for siding applications. This virtually maintenance-free vinyl siding is durable, beautiful, and selected to blend right into your existing exterior, so the siding repairs you need are not at all noticeable.
While rich colors, realistic textures, insulated foam, energy efficiency, and other features are available, some of the most important factors you want for your siding repairs are:
- Materials that perfectly match the current exterior of your home.
- Careful repairs that eliminate problems, so it looks like they never existed.
- Experienced contractors who recognize the nuance of siding selection, even for just a small portion of your home.
The Importance of Siding Repairs
Siding is a home’s first line of defense against storms, especially rain, nail, wind, and snow. When it is properly installed, it serves as a protective shell, keeping warm air inside in the winter and warm air out in the summer.
No homeowner, though, can always win against Mother Nature. Sometimes severe weather wreaks havoc on your carefully tended home and even the most impeccably installed siding can suffer damage and pieces of siding can become loose in a storm.
When any weather problems occur, it’s important to get the siding repairs you need sooner rather than later to avoid:
- Further destruction to or loss of your siding.
- Damage to the interior of your home because of missing siding.
- Water seeping behind the siding causing water damage inside.
- Flashings and seams destruction, often the most vulnerable elements of your siding system.
Deciding Between Siding Repairs or Full Restoration
If you started off with excellent, strong siding materials, ideally these products will be long-lasting for your home. When it comes time to consider the state of the walls that surround you, it’s important to determine if you’re in search of a few basic siding repairs or need a complete overhaul of your home’s exterior.
The Modern Pros never recommend more siding repairs than necessary, but it is important to consider several factors as you decide how you would like to proceed:
- The age of your home
- The age of your siding
- Whether the siding has ever been repaired or replaced
- If it’s easy to match the siding to replacement pieces
- If you are putting the home on the market
- Your concern for curb appeal
- Whether you are exposed to frequent severe weather conditions
Sometimes, it’s in a homeowner’s best interest to replace all their siding, while in other cases small siding repairs are all that is necessary. Working with an expert siding contractor will guide you in the right direction and give you choices to make so you feel confident about your home repair decision aesthetically and financially.
Choose the Modern Pros for Siding Repairs
It’s easy to overlook a siding problem as too small to bother with, but not getting the siding repairs you need in a timely manner can lead to bigger problems for your entire home – both inside and outside. Contact The Modern Pros, serving the Detroit area, for an estimate of your project and recommendations for siding repairs. It’s better to get problems fixed sooner rather than later and save your home and your budget from bigger issues.